View Lot 92View Lot 93 Two adjacent, elevated, wooded residential building parcels for sale on the cul-de-sac in a peaceful neighborhood designed for walking, running, or bike riding free
Pet-Friendly Beaufort NC
If your family is like mine, your dog is an active member of it. “Buckeye” is our German Shorthaired Pointer / Yellow Labrador Retriever and he pretty much goes everywhere we go. His favorite place to be is the Beach and we are fortunate that the Crystal Coast welcomes him.
Are you looking for a pet-friendly town to visit or live? Check out Beaufort, North Carolina and let me know what you think. I put together a list of places that will welcome all members of your family, including the 4-legged. All have cable and Wi-Fi and other amenities.
- The Pecan Tree Inn is a romantic Bed & Breakfast conveniently located in the heart of the Beaufort Historic District, featuring locally sourced gourmet breakfast & snacks, a wine & gift shop. 1 of the 7 themed rooms is Pet-Friendly.
- Anchors Aweigh is a cozy 2 Bed / 2 Bath Historical Beaufort Cottage (sleeps 7), fully renovated, located two blocks from downtown Beaufort. Bicycles available.
- Yacht House is a 5 Bed / 5 Bath Fully Renovated Historical Home (sleeps 10) located ½ a block from downtown Beaufort. Complete with wide southern front porch and wicker furniture. This place literally has it all and is great for large groups. Pets permitted with prior approval.
- This 3 Bed / 2 Bath Waterview Cottage is located on Front Street (sleeps 8). Sip your drink of choice on the front porch with views of Taylors Creek and the Wild Ponies on Carrot Island.
- This 1 Bed / 1 Bath Front Street Rooftop Efficiency Condo is just right for 2 people and the dog. Spectacular views of all that Beaufort has to offer from the upper deck.
Beaufort is a biking and walking friendly town. Many of the establishments are also pet-friendly. Don't forget to make a stop at Pet Provisions, featuring healthy, natural American pet foods for dogs & cats. The public beaches on the Island of Atlantic Beach, Pine Knoll Shores, Salter Path, Indian Beach, and Emerald Isle are pet-friendly, also.
We are fortunate to live, work, and visit a place that not only welcomes us, but our pets also. I don’t know about you, but I bum out when I pull up on a public park or beach and read a big sign that says “No Dogs Allowed”. The reason that happens in an area is not because of the dogs, but because of the owner of the dogs and their lack of responsibility. In order to keep our Crystal Coast Clean and Pet-Friendly, Always:
- Leash Your Dog
- Watch Your Dog
- Clean Up After Your Dog (and yourself)
"The only thing we should leave at the Beach is our Footprints"
I live in Beaufort, North Carolina with my husband, daughter, and Buckeye (our yellow retriever / pointer mix). My husband and I have worked together in rental property ownership and management over ....
Latest Blog Posts
Please take a Moment & Click the Link to Vote.What is Your Favorite Restaurant in Morehead City?Barefoot-Chandler & Associates Real Estate is a privately owned boutique agency, we